Infolinks In Text Ads

Saturday, February 12, 2011

That's my best goal

Wayne Rooney proudly claim a decisive victory with his goal Manchester United in the Manchester derby.

Rooney to kick 'salto' when receiving a cross from Nani, and the England striker explained,"Yeah,I guess that my best goals.I'm just trying to be in a good position when Nani cross off."

"Then I decided to try it (kick salto) and fortunately it went into the top corner.Nine out of ten attempts,the ball going wide.It's instinctive.You do not need to think about what you would do,"he said.

Former Everton target it describes,"It's inexplicable.When I score,I see the joy of the spectators,players,managers,and staff.It was a fantastic moment."

About the impact of this game,told MUTV,Rooney feels,"I think this is almost certainly remove the chance of winning the City,unless a tragedy occurs.We think we owe a great performance and three points.This is what makes us stay on top,so we are grateful for .

No comments:

Post a Comment